Avoiding Sexual Harassment with Colleagues and Patients (0.1 CEUs/Tier 1)
Recorded On: 10/14/2019
Avoiding Sexual Harassment with Colleagues and Patients
Presenter: Daniel O'Connell PhD
Duration: 1 hour
CEUs: 0.1 AAA/Tier 1 CEUs
Instructional Level: Intermediate
Program Focus: Knowledge
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion, each participant in the eAudiology Web Seminar will be able to:
- Describe the behaviors that constitute sexual harassment
- Differentiate terms: unwelcome, reasonable person test, boundaries, code of ethics, dual relationship, and how they clarify potential violations of sexual harassment
- Describe workplace responsibilities for employees, managers and the organization with regard to preventing, investigating and resolving situations where sexual harassment has been observed or alleged.
Description: This webinar will discuss sexual harassment with colleagues and patients: understanding the behavior, resolving allegations and preventing problems.
DANIEL O’CONNELL, PhD
Daniel O’Connell, PhD, is a clinical psychologist who lives in Seattle, WA. Over the last 35 years Dr. O'Connell has worked as educator, consultant, clinician, department chair and executive director in medical, behavioral health and educational settings. He is a consultant to The Institute for Healthcare Communication and serves on the faculty of the Foundation for Medical Excellence. He works with providers at the University of Washington and UCLA Schools of Medicine and maintains a coaching and consulting practice working primarily with healthcare organizations and individual providers on all aspects of the psychology of medicine, leadership in healthcare settings and professional interactions. Dr. O’Connell develops educational programs for health care providers, groups and institutions and has led more than 600 workshops on various topics in the psychology of relationships and communication in healthcare, change processes and the emotional intelligence aspects of effective leadership.
· Financial compensation from AAA for this presentation
· No nonfinancial relationships relevant to the content of this presentation
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|